KIAMA VISITORS CENTRE
Expressions of interest are being called for volunteers to assist with information at the Kiama Visitors Centre.
Applicants would be required to work a five hour shift weekly or fortnightly depending on responses between 9am and 5pm.
Preferred applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- Good product knowledge of Kiama
- Enjoy working with the public
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Willing to learn more about the Region
- Computer skills an advantage but not essential
To find out more about becoming a volunteer, please contact Tricia Ashelford, Visitors Centre Manager on 02 4232 3322.