Autumn Fest 14
Date: Sun 23 March 2014
Time: 8.30am - 4.00pm
Save to calendar
At Black Beach (Kiama Harbour) Kiama
Categories: Family Entertainment
The Lions Club of Minnamurra is hosting AutumnFest 14 on Sunday 23rd March 2014. AutumnFest 14 is a day-long festival intended to be both a fun community day and a means of fund raising for charitable purposes through the Lions Club. There will be;
* Entertainment all day long with local school bands, dancers, musicians & buskers.
* A selection of over 25 quality stalls selling hand made goods and gourmet food.
* Carnival rides for all ages, giant slide, cha cha, fantasy cups, dodgem cars, mini ferris wheel, laughing clowns, trackless train, Jumping Castle & kids animal farm.
* Classic cars and motorbikes from yesteryear.
* Sizzling snags, ice cold soft drinks & ice creams available.
* Spare a kiss for MS. Join in the fun help to establish the Australasian record for couples kissing simultaneouslyand to be published in the Guinness World Records. All proceeds from this attempt will be directed to Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia. Register & donate on the day.
Convenient, easy to use way to plan your next trip to the Kiama Region.
Print and redeem great discounts and offers whilst visiting the Kiama area.