Date: Sunday 24 May 2015
Time: 8.30am - 3.30pm
Save to calendar
At Black Beach (Kiama Harbour) Kiama
Categories: Family Entertainment
The Lions Club of Minnamurra is hosting Autumn Fest on Sunday 24 May 2015. Autumn Fest is a day-long festival intended to be both a fun community day and a means of fund raising for charitable purposes through the Lions Club. There will be;
* Entertainment all day long with local school bands, dancers, musicians & buskers.
* A selection of over 40 quality stalls selling hand made merchandise, clothing, jewellery, plants, gourmet food and much more.
* Carnival rides for all ages, giant slide, fantasy cups, dodgem cars, mini ferris wheel, jumping castle and more.
* Classic cars and motorbikes from yesteryear.
* Giant Pet Show from 10am, gold coin donation to enter your pet. Dress up your pet! Prizes for best dressed and other categories. All dogs must be on a leash.
* 100kgs coin roundup. Help us in our chanllenge to collect 100kgs of 5 & 10 cent coins. Drop them into tins around the park. All proceeds to local charities.
Convenient, easy to use way to plan your next trip to the Kiama Region.
Print and redeem great discounts and offers whilst visiting the Kiama area.