Access & Mobility
Disabled parking is available throughout the Kiama Region in all formal parking zones and high traffic locations.
For more information, contact Kiama Council Phone: 02 4232 0444
Kiama, Bombo and Gerringong are all serviced by City Rail's South Coast Line. Disabled access is available all of the stations, however assistance is advised.
Kiama Cabs & Limousines have wheelchair accesible taxis' and maxi taxis available.
Phone: 02 4237 7505
Kiama Cycles and Sports, located at 27 Collins Street in Kiama hire both bikes and mobility scooters. Price is per application and bookings are required, Phone: 02 4232 3005
You will find amenities that allow wheelchair access at the following locations:
- Centro Shopping Centre, Terralong Street
- Terralong Street (next to Kiama's Old Fire Station)
- Blowhole Point, behind the Kiama Visitors Centre
- Surf Beach, Barney Street
- Kiama Leisure Centre, Havilah Place
- Kiama Bowling Club
- Gainsborough Shopping Centre
- Kiama Surf Club
- Kiama Leagues Club
- Minnamurra Rainforest
- Jamberoo Bowling Club
- Bombo Beach (North)
- Gerroa Boat Fisherman's Club
- Gerringong Town Hall
Visit Kiama Council's Mobility Map for more information or contact them on 02 4232 0444